Filter By Topic
Hyper Aqualand: Model MA9024-24E
To download the full version of the Hyper Aqualand Graph program, click here to go to the full version of download page.
For updates to the program as well as USB drivers for the CITIZEN USB cable, click here. Be sure to check this update page from time to time to ensure you have the latest version. This page will also allow you to download detailed instruction manuals.
- Compatible with all versions of Windows* (Windows 95/98/98SE/ME/NT 4.0/2000/XP)
- IBM PC/AT or compatibles with i486DX2 or higher (166 MHz or higher Pentium CPU recommended)
- Memory capacity 16MB or more (32 MB or more recommended)
- 16 MB (or more) free storage space HDD
- 640X480 pixels or higher video adapter and monitor (800 x 600 pixels and 256 colours or more recommended)
- Serial Port and Straight Cable with RS-232C Adapter
* Windows is a registered trademark of the Microsoft Corporation
Hyper Aqualand Communication Cable and Software
We now have available for Hyper Aqualand (model No. MA9024-24E MA9040-52E) a new USB cable and software package which will allow the watch to communicate with a personal computer via the USB port rather than the serial part. Most of the newer laptops do not include serial ports anymore making it difficult to find the correct connection devices, whereas newer laptops do feature USB ports.
The USB cable and software package, part number CDS0927-04, has a cost of $60.00 plus shipping and any applicable taxes. It may be ordered through our Parts Department at: 800-461-4189
The Hyper and Cyber Aqualand software is compatible with only PC based systems running Windows operating system. There are not Macintosh or Linux compatible versions.
Newer Intel based Macintosh computers have the ability to run Windows through either virtualization programs (such as Parallels), or Boot Camp. While you may be able to get the Aqualand Graph programs to work in these environments, we do not support such use as the software was designed for MS Windows PC based only.
The Hyper and Cyber Aqualand software programs will run on PC based systems running the Windows operating environments. There are not Linux or Macintosh versions available.