Simplicity, upgraded. Make a dynamic statement in the newly relaunched Citizen Series 8 mechanical collection. This limited-edition all-black stunner is available and limited to only 700 pieces to mark the one-year anniversary. The monochromatic 870 mechanical timepiece features a dial made of light and strong carbon composites—more often used in planes and sports cars—that give this watch a slightly different, unique face. The stainless-steel case is treated with a scratch resistant Duratect DLC and (for the first time) features a see-through back so you can get a coveted glimpse into this one-of-a-kind piece. This modern Citizen automatic men’s watch also features enhanced magnetic resistance to protect the movement against external magnetic fields, a 48-hour power reserve and water resistance up to 100 meters. Caliber 0950.
5 Year limited warranty
You may also like
- Powered by the release of a wound spring, mechanical movements never require a battery. Automatic mechanical movements have an oscillating weight that winds the spring with the motion of the wearer’s arm.
Case Width (mm)
Lug Width (mm)
- SS with Surface Hardening Treatment
- DLC Bezel
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Deployment Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- 48 Hour Power Reserve
- -5~+10 s/d
- Antimagnetic 16000