Atomic Timekeeping / Super Titanium
Since its 1987 launch, the Attesa has delivered dependable performance via expert titanium-processing know-how and innovative chronograph technology, and the latest addition to the collection is no different for an elevated luxury. The scratch-resistant Super Titanium™ case and matching bracelet with DLC coating solidify the lightweight, durable construction of the timepiece, while a world time equipped bezel in blue DLC adds a bold contrast. On the grained black dial, a three-register chronograph in a vertical display is at work, with silver-tone accents and a date window at 3 o’clock adding dimensionality and utility. Other advanced features include world time in 26 time zones, a perpetual calendar with day and date indicators, 12/24-hour timekeeping, and a power reserve display. Featuring light-powered Eco-Drive Atomic Timekeeping functionality, the timepiece self-adjusts to time or calendar when traveling overseas by receiving local time signals in four different regions. Water resistant up to 100 meters. Caliber H800.
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Case Width (mm)
- Super Titanium
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator