Since its 1987 launch, the Attesa has delivered dependable performance via expert titanium-processing know-how and innovative technology, and the latest addition to the collection is no different. Its 42mm, scratch-resistant Super Titanium™ case and matching bracelet solidify the lightweight, durable construction of the timepiece, while a world time equipped bezel in black DLC adds a bold contrast and elevated style. On the black dial, a three-register chronograph in a vertical display is at work, with orange and silver-tone accents adding dimensionality and utility alongside a 3 o'clock date display.
Other advanced features include a direct flight world time function, a perpetual calendar with day and date indicators, 1/20 second chronograph measures up to 60 minutes, 12/24-hour timekeeping, and a power reserve display. Featuring light-powered Eco-Drive Atomic Timekeeping functionality, the timepiece self-adjusts to time or calendar when traveling overseas by receiving local time signals in four different regions for 26 time zones. Water resistant up to 100 meters. Caliber H800.
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Case Width (mm)
Lug Width (mm)
- Super Titanium
- Super Titanium
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 26 Time Zones
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator