Since its 1987 launch, the Attesa has delivered dependable performance via expert titanium-processing know-how and innovative technology, and the latest addition to the collection is no different. A 42mm Super Titanium™ case in a bright silver-tone solidifies the lightweight, durable construction of the timepiece, while a sleek integrated leather strap adds to its sporty style. A dark gradient dial and useful triple calendar configuration complete the eye-catching look, with the gray aesthetic emphasized by more silver-tone details for a sharp, highly legible style. The timepiece offers up to 100 meters of water resistance and a 6 o’clock moon phase indicator, ensuring this time-tested favorite as the ultimate daily wearing watch with a balance of refined aesthetics and sporty practicality. Powered by Citizen’s proprietary Eco-Drive technology to provide light-powered vitality continuously and sustainably without ever needing a battery. Caliber 8730.
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Case Width (mm)
- Super Titanium
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Analog Month/Day/Date
- Moonphase Indicator