Powerful design and advanced technology drive the new luxury Attesa. Since its 1987 launch, Attesa has incorporated titanium-processing know-how and features innovative, world-first technologies that will continue to shape the future. A 44mm Super Titanium™ case in black DLC anchors the design, with sharp facets and fine finishing elevating the look. A sporty rubber strap speaks to the watch's ready-for-anything ability. A dual-spherical sapphire crystal adds high clarity to the dial's details, where black and silver-tone accents upon a textured bright surface together make a striking statement on the wrist.
This model features the most advanced movement for Eco-Drive Satellite Wave GPS watches, and delivers the world’s fastest time-only signal reception in as little as 3 seconds. Other advanced features include world time in 27 cities (40 time zones), a 1/20-second chronograph, dual time zones, (UTC) universal coordinated time display, a perpetual calendar, as well as daylight savings time, and power reserve and light level indicators. This distinctive chronograph utilizes Citizen's Eco-Drive technology that’s sustainably powered by any light and never needs a battery. Water resistant up to 100 meters. Caliber F950.
5 Year limited warranty
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Case Width (mm)
Lug Width (mm)
- Super Titanium with DLC Coating
- Anti-Reflective Double Domed Sapphire Crystal
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Satellite GPS Timekeeping System with Worldwide Reception Area
- World's Fastest Timekeeping Signal Reception Speed From GPS Navigation Satellites - As Quick as 3 Seconds
- World Time in 27 Cities (40 Time Zones)
- 1/20 Second Chronograph Measures up to 24 Hours
- Dual Time Zone
- Alarm / Day Date
- Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) Display
- Perpetual Calendar
- Daylight Savings Time Indicator
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Light Level Indicator