Atomic Timekeeping / Super Titanium™
Since its 1987 launch, the Attesa has delivered dependable performance via expert titanium-processing know-how and innovative chronograph technology, and the latest addition to the collection is no different. A black DLC 42mm Super Titanium™ case and matching bracelet solidifies the lightweight, durable construction of the timepiece, while a blue world timer bezel adds a bold contrast. A matching azure dial and unique sub-dial configuration completes the sleek look, with the aesthetic complemented by flashes of yellow and silver-tone details for a sharp, highly legible style. The chronograph also offers 100 meters of water resistance and a 4 o'clock date window, ensuring this time-tested favorite as the ultimate daily wearing watch with a balance of refined aesthetics and sporty practicality.
Other advanced features include a 24-hour display, 60-minute chronograph, direct flight world time (24-hour difference), and a summer time function alarm. Featuring light-powered Eco-Drive Atomic Timekeeping functionality, the timepiece self-adjusts when traveling overseas by receiving local time signals for 24 time zones. Caliber E660.
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Case Width (mm)
- Super Titanium
- Super Titanium
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR100/10Bar/333ft [Swimming, Showering & Snorkeling]
- Synchronized to Atomic Time Clock for Superior Accuracy
- Atomic Timekeeping Technology with Synchronized Time Adjustment Available in 24 Time Zones
- 1 Second Chronograph Measures up to 60 Minutes
- Perpetual Calendar
- 12/24 Hour Time
- Power Reserve Indicator
- Day / Date