The line between design and technology just got smaller. The Eco-Drive One, incredibly thin and the first of its kind, is the world's thinnest light powered watch at just 2.98mm*. The well thought out design of this timepiece is reflected in the detail of the watch components, with 85 components in a movement 1.00mm thick. The model features a stainless steel case with pink-tone cermet (ceramic + metal) bezel, walnut brown crocodile strap with deployment clasp and white sapphire crystal dial. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number 8826.
5 Year limited warranty
You may also like
- Powered by any light source, continuously and sustainably, eliminating the need to replace watch batteries.
Band Length (mm)
Case Width (mm)
- Genuine Crocodile
- Stainless Steel & Ceramic
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Impact and shatter resistant - anti-reflective coating deflects light
- Deployment Clasp with Push Buttons
- WR [Splash Resistant]
- 2 Hand